Thursday 17 July 2014

Are you reading this Blog?

If So....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The amount of views I have on some of my posts makes writing these posts and answering peoples questions really satisfying.

Since first setting up this Blog, I have added some features to help me keep track of who is reading this blog (gives me some motivation knowing I have subscribers) and allows all you guys reading this blog,  if YOU so choose, to keep up to date with when I post new content.e down the side of the page.

All the features are down the side (for now, unless I change the layout).

Facebook!:


I have started a facebook page for this blog, please feel free to go and Like my page and post any questions you like regarding this blog and the content it contains.

Subscribe And follow by email:



If your interested in my ramblings, please feel free to subscribe, you will receive an email every time i post up new content (keep an eye on your junk mail folder as emails like this can sometime get filtered out)

Follow on Google +



Now don't Poo Poo it, its not that bad, change is sometimes good.

If you have a google account, or wish to create one, please feel free to follow me, and if you so choose, add me to your circles, I will do the same.

ASK QUESTIONS.... PLEASE!



Please do not hesitate to ask questions, it keep the posts active and the information flowing, post here, and  on the facebook page as well if you wish.


Finally, if you want to link my blog on a forum etc, please go right ahead. If you would like clarification on anything on any of the posts, and would like my input in any threads on these forums, please just post a comment with the link underneath the relevant blog post, and ill be happy to weigh in if you so wish.

Also, if you have any subjects you wish me to write about, i will add them to my growing list of things to post content about.

Thank you to everyone reading this blog. I hope the content I continue to put up is useful.




No comments:

Post a Comment